TOEIC test questions are based on real-life work settings in an international environment (meetings, travel, telephone conversations, etc). The TOEIC test is a paper and pencil test consisting of 200 multiple-choice questions, divided into 2 separately timed sections. Test takers respond to questions by marking one response from a choice of 4 (A, B, C, D) with a pencil on a machine-scannable answer sheet.
Section 1: Listening comprehension
- A variety of recorded statements, questions, and short conversations in English.
- You will answer 100 questions based on what you hear.
- You will have 45 minutes to complete this section.
This section comprises 4 parts:
Part 1: photographs (20 questions)
Part 2: question-response (30 questions)
Part 3: Short conversations (30 questions)
Part 4: Short talks (20 questions)
- A variety of materials to be read.
- You will respond to 100 questions based on what you have read.
- This section will take 75 minutes to complete.
This section comprises 3 parts:
Part 5: Incomplete sentences (40 questions)
Part 6: Error recognition (20 questions)
Part 7: Reading comprehension (40 questions)
Source : at4englishexams